Rock UK Adventure Centres Conditions of Booking
- Rock UK Adventure Centres Ltd is a Christian charity encouraging positive development of primarily young people. All individuals are welcome regardless of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or physical and mental ability.
- Bookings: Provisional Bookings can be made by telephone and held for fourteen (14) days only until a non-returnable deposit is received.
- Confirmation of the booking follows receipt of a completed and signed booking form and payment of a NON-RETURNABLE deposit. The deposit is calculated at 20% of the full original fee based on the minimum number charge.
- Payments: The balance of the FULL PAYMENT IS DUE 4 WEEKS BEFORE THE START OF YOUR VISIT. A final numbers and extra items invoice will then be issued at the end of your stay. No refunds can be made in respect of activities booked but not used or numbers below the minimum. Outstanding balances need to be paid before leaving the Centre unless other arrangements have been agreed in advance.
- Cancellations/reductions in numbers: Any CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE IN WRITING to Rock UK Adventure Centres Ltd, and is only effective on the date received. Cancellation of a booking or reduction in numbers for any facilities or services booked, including accommodation, meals or activities will be subject to the following charges:
a) Cancellation of a booking or reduction in numbers made before twenty (20) weeks of a visit- there will be no charge except loss of deposit.
b) Cancellation of a booking or reduction in numbers made within twenty (20) weeks of a visit will be charged at 50% of the full original fee.
c) Cancellation of a booking or reduction in numbers made within ten (10) weeks of a visit will be charged at 75% of the full original fee.
d) Cancellation of a booking or reduction in numbers made within six (6) weeks of a visit will be charged at 100% of the full original fee.
- Activities: All specialist equipment is provided by Rock UK Adventure Centres Ltd. Please ensure that you supply an adult on all activity sessions to support the instructors with group control. All participants must agree to abide by any instructions given by the activities instructors.
- Group Behaviour: Group leaders are responsible for ensuring high standards of conduct within their groups; a comprehensive code of conduct will be sent with group leaders’ information. Except on activities organised by Rock UK Adventure Centres Ltd staff, groups are the responsibility of their own leaders/teachers at all times. We expect youth groups/schools to have at least one adult leader/teacher per 12 children, including males and females when the group is mixed. Rock UK Adventure Centres Ltd reserve the right to ban any guests who act in a manner likely to affect the safety, comfort or well being of other guests or staff. Illegal drugs and alcohol are not permitted on site.
- Damage: The group is responsible for the cost of repairs for any damage caused to Centres equipment and/or property caused by members of that group.
- Termination of Booking: Rock UK Adventure Centres Ltd reserves the right to terminate any booking by groups failing to meet these conditions. We reserve the right not to accept a booking for operational reasons.
- Sales: no sales transactions may take place on Rock UK Adventure Centres Ltd premises without the written consent of the Centre.
- Liability and Insurance:
a) Whilst using Rock UK Adventure Centres Ltd premises the group leader of the relevant group visiting the centre accepts full responsibility for the members of their group’s use of the premises or any activities at the centre. Rock UK Adventure Centres Ltd. assumes no liability for injury or death, damage to or loss of personal property, accident, delay, cancellation, irregularity or inconvenience caused, save where such loss is caused or contributed to by the negligence of some person acting as a servant or agent of Rock UK Adventure Centres Ltd.
b) Rock UK Adventure Centres Ltd has Public Liability Insurance and Employers Liability Insurance. Groups are advised to have Personal Accident insurance cover and should contact their own insurance company or contact Rock UK Adventure Centres Ltd for details.
c) Rock UK Adventure Centres Ltd and its directors and staff cannot accept liability for damage to or loss of personal property, and groups are advised not to bring personal items of value with them.
a) What are cookies? Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer. They don’t use any personal information about you but they do ‘remember’ you or your computer and the pages you have viewed every time you visit our website.
c) Managing cookies By continuing to use this site it means you have agreed to cookies being used and stored on your computer. However, you can choose to restrict or block cookies by enabling or disabling them at any time using your internet settings for each browser you use. For more information on how to do this and about cookies go to All About Cookies
Mark Heasman, Chief Executive, Rock UK Adventure Centres Ltd
Frontier Centre, Addington Road, Irthlingborough, Northants NN9 5UH
Tel 01933 654100 Email; email@example.com
Reg. Charity No 1107724 Reg. in England No .4718891 VAT Reg NO 869 6053 80